My speculative fiction flash piece just appeared in The Pine Cone Review.

I'm very pleased to announce that my flash piece of speculative fiction just appeared in Issue #4 of The Pine Cone Review. This story has an interesting (and very long) backstory. I actually wrote it back when I was in college. That would be the '80's. While I saved a copy of the story, I lost track on it until only recently. About two years ago, I moved to my new condo in Salem, MA, and, while I was unpacking and re-filing my creative writing, I ran across this piece, which is entitled "Aubade." I re-read it, and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. So, I scanned it into a Word file and, with very few revisions, started sending it off. I was delighted when I got it accepted recently. If you'd like to read it, please visit the link below:

https://thepineconereview.com/toni-artuso-aubade-issue-4/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two More Publications!

Welcome to the Dog Days of Summer!