Two More Publications!

Spring is off to a refreshing start for me with my writing. I've had two more stories appear in publications recently. 

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I was excited to learn that my queer speculative fiction piece, "A Little Justice," was accepted by Mollyhouse. It recently appeared in their issue number 4. If you'd like to read the story, see the following link: 

Smashwords – Mollyhouse: Issue Four – a book by Raymond Luczak

Earlier this month, another of my queer spec fic pieces, "Workshop Without End, Amen," appeared in Penumbric Speculative Fiction Magazine. You can read the story in HTML format at this link: 

Penumbric April 2k22, Workshop Without End, Amen

Or, if you'd prefer the PDF version, please follow this link:

Issue_April2k22.pdf (penumbric.com)

I hope you enjoy my pieces and have a good spring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Dog Days of Summer!